Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HOW DO I CHOOSE MULTIPLE ANSWERS FROM A VALIDATION LIST?

Hi Tracy

This is not possible
Use a listbox from the control toolbox to do this
It have a multiselect property

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Tracy" wrote in message ...
How do I choose multiple answers from a validation list? I made a list of
answers for a question. I went to 'Data' then selected 'Valadation' then
selected 'List'....

However, that function only allows me to select 1 answer. The question I am
asking can have more than 1 answer. How do I format the list to allow the
user to select more than 1 answer?

I use Excel version 2000.