Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Task Scheduler

I have a macro that will auto start when Excel opens. I'm trying to us
Task Scheduler on my server to automatically open the excel sheet. Fa
after the macro should have been completed, I log back in and find i
still has a status of "running" and it hasn't done anything. Doe
anyone know what I'm doing wrong

--
timothy
timothyp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1438

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What is the code behind this macro ?
T R

"timothyp" wrote:

I have a macro that will auto start when Excel opens. I'm trying to use
Task Scheduler on my server to automatically open the excel sheet. Far
after the macro should have been completed, I log back in and find it
still has a status of "running" and it hasn't done anything. Does
anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

--
timothyp
timothyp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14383
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=262116

task scheduler Big Jim New Users to Excel 0 June 1st 06 07:00 PM
Lost items in task scheduler Big Jim New Users to Excel 0 June 1st 06 06:59 PM
Task Scheduler Randy[_15_] Excel Programming 1 September 8th 04 07:37 PM
Task Scheduler Rone Excel Programming 1 December 12th 03 06:10 PM
Task scheduler question luc P. Faucheux Excel Programming 0 August 21st 03 11:19 PM