Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update SQL db directly from Excel

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

might be a start.

Tom Ogilvy

"GeorGeorGe" wrote in message
The goal is this...

Have an Excel sheet act as a form for data input and updates
and have the cell data attached to SQL for the updating.

How would this be done?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks... but I was wondering if there are any data connection options that
allow you to GUI select a data source, and fields of a table that you can
specify to be in cells of the worksheet
that can be €śeditable€ť so that if the cell is updated it is aware to update
the record in the db.

That kind of thing or if I am going to have to program it€¦