Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default transposing data from multiple tabs

Tom,

Your code worked perfectly! I REALLY appreciate your help. The cod
did in 2 seconds what it would have taken days to do by hand.
So...where do I send the check!!! (just kidding)

Thank you again!
Mik

--
mjwillyon

Excel novice - but learning
mjwillyone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=311
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26005

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just glad it was useful.

Tom Ogilvy

"mjwillyone" wrote in message

Tom,

Your code worked perfectly! I REALLY appreciate your help. The code
did in 2 seconds what it would have taken days to do by hand.
So...where do I send the check!!! (just kidding)

Thank you again!
Mike

--
mjwillyone