Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default error to excute cut or copy in vba programming

hello,guys
thank you to read my question!
Now I have a big question I have not seen before and the question has made
me almot mad.
The question is about cut or copy.
In my vba programming,when i use cut or copy command,there will be an error
whose number is 2147417848.So I can not use these methods.But I can do the
cut and copy and paste hand by hand in excel.
I need your help,thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Netstar,
Trying doing copy/cut/paste/pasteSpecial actions while the macro-recorder is
on. Then try running the recorded macro. Does it work? Check at the code now
and base your own macro/code on the recorded code.
Does it help?
Regards,
Sebastien

"Netstar" wrote:

hello,guys
thank you to read my question!
Now I have a big question I have not seen before and the question has made
me almot mad.
The question is about cut or copy.
In my vba programming,when i use cut or copy command,there will be an error
whose number is 2147417848.So I can not use these methods.But I can do the
cut and copy and paste hand by hand in excel.
I need your help,thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hello,sebastienm,
I have try what you said.There is a same error when I excute the Macro I
recorded.So do you know what is problem?