Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading xll file from vbscript only works if my associated dlls are in the path

I am trying to load my xll file from vbscript. I have the following
in my vbscript:

Set ivExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
ivExcel.RegisterXLL "c:\foo\foo.xll"

My xll uses 4 dlls that are found in the c:\foo directory. If c:\foo
is in the system path then the xll loads fine. My problem is I don't
want to mess around with updating the system path. These dlls are
used for other applications on our clients machines. Also setting the
system path via vbscript would probably cause the user to have to
restart Internet Explorere before the updated system path would go
into effect.

Does anyone know is there a way to tell Excel where to look for my
dlls via vbscript. Or can I set Excel's current directory to c:\foo
via vbscript so my xll will load without modifying the system path.

Thanks,

ISBY