Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying Text from cell to add to text in another cell

Here's what I want to do:
Cell A1 = "TextA"
Cell B1 = "TextB"

I want to take the text from Cell A1 and add it to the text in Cell B
so cell B1 reads: "TextB TextA". Is this possible? My problem is tha
I can copy cell A1, but when I paste to B1, it pastes over the text i
B1. If I do it by hand, I would hit F2 to edit the contents of th
cell and just paste the text. I need a macro to do this. Please help

--
hyyft
hyyfte's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1318

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi,
in cell c1 you might enter
=CONCATENATE(A1,B1)
if you wish a space beteen the text then enter this
=CONCATENATE(A1,& " " &,B1)

I want to take the text from Cell A1 and add it to the

text in Cell B1
so cell B1 reads: "TextB TextA". Is this possible? My

problem is that
I can copy cell A1, but when I paste to B1, it pastes

over the text in
B1. If I do it by hand, I would hit F2 to edit the

contents of the
cell and just paste the text. I need a macro to do

this. Please help.

--
hyyfte

hyyfte's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?