Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy???

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody know how to copy information from sheet1 to sheet2??? Here is
what I need to copy??

925 567 SRQ MDW 19:35 21:14
926 642 MDW FLL 11:28 15:21
926 645 FLL MDW 16:11 18:15
926 268 MDW PIT 20:05 22:31
927 109 PIT MDW 19:15 19:47

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for your help. I have already imported data from my
Calendar in Sheet 2. What I need to do is take the data that I strip from
Sheet 1, and append it to Sheet 2 to my other calendar events. Then I need
to sort it by "StartDate". How can I use the .copyDestination into the next
blank cell. My calendar has many repeating events each week and A1 will
never be blank. I need to append it to the end of the list of events, and
then do a sort.

Selection.currentRegion.copy Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Vaughan" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

Does anybody know how to copy information from sheet1 to sheet2??? Here

is
what I need to copy??

925 567 SRQ MDW 19:35 21:14
926 642 MDW FLL 11:28 15:21
926 645 FLL MDW 16:11 18:15
926 268 MDW PIT 20:05 22:31
927 109 PIT MDW 19:15 19:47

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Selection.currentRegion.copy Destination:= _
Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup) (2)
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
.Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Sort Key1:=.Range("A1"), _
Order1:=xlAscending
End With

Tom Ogilvy