Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Qn: How to Append???

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to "cut and paste" my schedule from the internet into my Exel
Worksheet. Then, I am trying to import it to my Calendar in Microsoft
Outlook. It will NOT import unless I prefix all my data with a ', So, is
their a routine that I can write that will take a column of data and append
prefix it with a '. Example:

Data now:

Cell 1A: IND
Cell 2A: LAS
Cell 3A: MDW
Cell 4A: FLL

I need the cells 1A:4A look like this:

Cell 1A: 'IND
Cell 2A: 'LAS
Cell 3A: 'MDW
Cell 4A: 'FLL

Could somebody help me with this??? Thanks.. mv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Append???

sub AppendChar()
Dim cell as Range
for each cell in Range("A1:A4")
cell.Value = "'" & cell.Value
Next
Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Vaughan" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to "cut and paste" my schedule from the internet into my Exel
Worksheet. Then, I am trying to import it to my Calendar in Microsoft
Outlook. It will NOT import unless I prefix all my data with a ', So, is
their a routine that I can write that will take a column of data and

append
prefix it with a '. Example:

Data now:

Cell 1A: IND
Cell 2A: LAS
Cell 3A: MDW
Cell 4A: FLL

I need the cells 1A:4A look like this:

Cell 1A: 'IND
Cell 2A: 'LAS
Cell 3A: 'MDW
Cell 4A: 'FLL

Could somebody help me with this??? Thanks.. mv

How do you append one row to another? BobVanS Excel Worksheet Functions 3 August 30th 07 02:04 PM
Append worksheets together in one bioyyy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 14th 05 07:10 AM
append row Joe Excel Programming 4 July 30th 04 04:47 PM
open for append Mark[_17_] Excel Programming 2 May 18th 04 07:46 AM
Compare and Append BFord Excel Programming 2 January 3rd 04 05:15 AM