Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tim tim is offline

Default UserForm

Hello All,

I need some ideas on how to do an "online" help. I
created a manual in Excel showing how to use the file.
The Excel sheet is 9 pages. I have already taken screen
shots and created a long JPEG of the file. My intention
was to just paste it (somehow) into a userform (text
box?) and have the user scroll to get to the appropriate
section. I want it relatively simple.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

See
for the Help form. For the graphics, see if you can make it like John did
he

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Tim" skrev i melding