Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please help with referencing!

I have a report that gets updated monthly. Some info comes
in the report, the rest I have to put in.

I take my original report and copy it to two worksheets
within the workbook (Original, Changes, Inventory). On
one sheet (Inventory), I can vlookup information from the
previous month's report, and it fills it in. Vlookup
doesn't work on the other sheet (Changes), even though
there are no formatting differences, using same report
from previous month.

Col a = company number
col's b-h need to be filled in identically to all other
months based on the company number (column mapping is the
same).
Is there an IF function that would do this ? Or why will
vlookup work on the other sheet & not this one?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Darcie