Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default delete multiple pagebreaks

In Excel2000, how do I combine these statements into one (for rows 5-6):

For Each sht In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
sht.Rows(5).PageBreak = xlNone
sht.Rows(6).PageBreak = xlNone
Next

I wanted somtething like this (but it does not work):

sht.Rows(5, 6).PageBreak = xlNone

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bg bg is offline

It doesn't seem to work. All it does is delete the first page break.

Thanks

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I didn't test it, but

sht.Rows("5:6").PageBreak = xlNone

Tom Ogilvy

"snax500" wrote in message
om...
In Excel2000, how do I combine these statements into one (for rows 5-6):

For Each sht In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
sht.Rows(5).PageBreak = xlNone
sht.Rows(6).PageBreak = xlNone
Next

I wanted somtething like this (but it does not work):

sht.Rows(5, 6).PageBreak = xlNone

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Guess you will need to loop then.

Tom Ogilvy

"bg" wrote in message
It doesn't seem to work. All it does is delete the first page break.

Thanks

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I didn't test it, but

sht.Rows("5:6").PageBreak = xlNone