Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding a macro to an option button

Hello,

I'm currently trying to add a macro to an option button. I am
following the recommended procedures in the help file to no avail.
The main problem arises when I select the selection tabs on my option
button, right click (as instructed) and I do not see an option called
"assign macro".

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Grant
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this....you may have already but here goes......right click on th
tool bar at the top of your screen....then select customise....the
right click your button and assign macro should be there at th
bottom.

HTH

Simo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Exactly what do you mean by "option button"? How did you create it? B
using the Control Toolbox, right? I don't see the option to Assig
Macro there either.

Do you specifically need an Option Button? Or, would an object create
with the Drawing Toolbar work? For example, if you use the Drawin
Toolbar to add an Oval or Rectcangle object to a worksheet, you ca
right click and see the option to Assign Macro