Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying Worksheet to Another Open Workbook

Unfortuately, I can't fully qualify the string name because its held in
a variable that is dynamic.

This is the end of a very long process but to make a long story short -
I've opened up a zillion files, manipulated about 20,000,000 values
that are related to our budget info. Once that information has been
manipulated, I need to write it out in a particular format in a series
of files. There is a precedding userform that asks the user to identify
some subclasses of the information they would like to write out into
files. In many cases, we won't be writing everything out. So each time
the program is run there will be a different set of files that will be
written out. The names of the files are stored in an array that is
loaded earlier through user input. I've already made sure that some
characters like "\" and "/" don't get included in the names. Based on a
criteria of two arrays matching, I need to open a new file and name it
from one of the values in the array then copy a worksheet from the main
file into this new workbook.