Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data bound VBA forms

I have a VBA form with a MulitPage control that reads
from/Submits to an excel sheet.

Each control on the form calls a submit procedure that
loads the data into correct place in the database (using a
the cells property). This procdeure is called from the
After_Update event of the control

My only problem is that if you enter data in the control
and change pages on the multipage without tabbing,
After_Update doesn't fire and the data doesn't get
submitted.

Anyone know how to force the After_Update when selecting a
new page on the multipage? This is driving me (and my
users) nuts!!

Andy