Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clicking on listbox control displays code - why?

I have developed a spreadsheet in Excel 2002 that contains 10 ActiveX
listbox controls (1 per cell). I have only one user that reports when
they click on the listbox, that instead of showing the list of values,
the VBA code I developed to support this ActiveX control appears
instead. This user is using Excel 2000 SP3. BTW, other users are
working with Excel 2000 w/o any problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Mark