Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert UserName

Hi
msgbox application.username

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Flaguette" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
In Excel 2000, I would like the UserName of the person who entered

info via a
UserForm to appear in my database. This could be directly in the

database or
via my UserForm.

Thanks

Insert Comments - change username in excel biren Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 22nd 09 04:31 PM
username robzrob Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 4th 08 05:59 PM
Username Log PaulJ Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 8 March 1st 06 11:51 AM
username libby Excel Programming 8 April 25th 04 03:37 AM
Get NT Username Steven Pugh Excel Programming 7 February 20th 04 09:37 AM