Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default assign the sub to the object event

people,

1. i create dynamically worksheet with X comboboxes
2. i want that each my combobox when occurs change event executes a m
sub

for exapmle

oleobjects("dynamically created combobox").change = MY SUB

it is possile i think ...

where i can read about events and handlers, people i try to find an
help, in the v help

thanks

maybe you can tell me any links about events

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi,
try this site

1. i create dynamically worksheet with X comboboxes
2. i want that each my combobox when occurs change event

executes a my
sub

for exapmle

oleobjects("dynamically created combobox").change = MY SUB

it is possile i think ...

where i can read about events and handlers, people i try

to find any
help, in the v help

thanks

maybe you can tell me any links about events ?

---

.