Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel

Hi,
I have a column which contains dates, i want to get a result of " done" in
the column next to it if any date is available , or "outstanding" if the
there is no date.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not clear,
Assume
the result:
coulm a coulm b
12-8-2004 Done
13-8-2004 Done
NA not done
NA not done

IE : ANY DATE SHOWN IN COLUM A , SHOULD GET A RESULT WITH "DONE" & IF THERE
IS NO DATE , GET A RESULT WITH "NOT DONE"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH