Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting rows using key data

I have 2 worksheets, Sheet 1 and Sheet 2.Sheet 1 comprise of n rows an
10 columns including a column name called UserID.Sheet 2 has only on
column called UserID. Now the task is I want to read userid from shee
2 and delete those rows in Sheet 1 which contain the userids read fro
sheet2. Can anyone help me to write a macro for this

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi shylu

The attached file (Deleterows.xls) should help you.

regards
Zanto

Attachment filename: deleterows.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=69211