Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to set the comment box's font size using VBA?

Hi Ricky,

The related link for Senkeys:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/vbenlr98/ht
ml/vastmsendkeys.asp

Please feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards,
Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Wei-Dong Xu,

Following Frank's earlier suggestion I found exactly the same information in
VBA help.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Wei-Dong XU [MSFT]" wrote in message
Hi Ricky,

The related link for Senkeys:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/vbenlr98/ht
ml/vastmsendkeys.asp

Please feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards,
Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services
rights.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman,
Good point, problem is that you can't indicate a link that would work in all
versions of Excel. So the MSDN link can show you what you would
be better off looking at in help. HELP also allows you to use the
hyperlinks for Examples and other items of interest. I don't know
why MSDN doesn't allow you to that after all it is HTML.

You can read HELP like a book if you start from the Contents, you can
see that in the layout that MSDN forces you to use. If you are using
HELP you can usually look at a topic and switch to Contents to the
same topic and see how it fits in with what is provided immediately
before and after in the way of topics.

Another use of MSDN is if something is available only in a later
version of Excel it might let you know what is available to others,
even if you don't have that version yourself. Trying to keep up with
MSDN links is a trick because they (seem to) change every few weeks.
---
HTH,