Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default variable column widths

Hi
no, not possible

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

iceman-michigan wrote:
What I want t do is set up the first 10 rows of "column A" with a
width of 50, then the next 10 rows of "column A" with a width of 10,
then the next 10 rows, etc. So I can customize sections of the
worksheet to present information in a certain format. Without using
the "merge cell feature."

Is that possible?