Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default To Harald Staff (or anyone who knows)

Hi all,

Sorry to bother you again, but I need to know how this
solution was worked out; i.e. how 96 equates to 15
minutes, and how I can change it to read 2 minutes in
another column..

Hoping someone can help,

Johnny

Just what I needed!
Many thanks Harald.

Johnny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Johhny,

Divide by 24 to return hours

Divide hours by 15 (your minute interval) returns 4
24 x 4 = 96, hence Harald's divisor.

-------------------------------------

Therefore, for your new 2 minute interval (using Harald's approach):
Divide by 24 to return hours

Divide hours by 2 (your minute interval) returns 30
24 x 30 = 720.

New formula:

=COUNTIF(A1:A1000,"T")/720

---
Regards,
Norman

"Johnny" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks gents.
I wonder if you guys realise how you save people's skins
daily.
Regular Superheroes!

Johnny