Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to change the ActiveSheet tab ("Plan1")

How can I change the active sheet's tabs? (the ones named "Plan1", "Plan2"
etc. by Excel)

Thank you
Paulo.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Paulo,

You may try to use the code below.
Sub Test()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Application.ActiveSheet
ws.Name = "hello"
End Sub

Best regards,

Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Paulo,

If you still have any concern on this issue, please feel free to post here.