Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Addin loaded but Macro not shown

Excuse me if this question has been answered recently. I looked but didn't
find it...

I have created a macro in VBA that contains 1 Form and 1 module that shows
the form (i.e. DataForm.show). I followed all instructions regarding
compiling, properties, saving as... But then when I run excel and load the
addin, the macro is not available to the new workbook! If I do Alt-F11 to
open the editor I see my macro there, however. Actually, there are two
projects shown...

my addin macro:
MREM (MREM.xla)

and the default:
VBAProject (Book1)

So what could be wrong? I have tried everything that I can think of.

Thank you!

Blair

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, the module is called "Module1" and its entire code is simply:

Sub MREM()
DataForm.Show
End Sub

The project workspace looks like this when I am in a brand new workbook with
the Addin loaded:

- MREM (MREM.xla)
- Microsoft Excel Objects
Sheet1 (Sheet1)