Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lee Lee is offline

Default Ranges between Two Spreadsheets

I pulled a bonehead move. I've got an Excel Application
that users enter data into, and another application that
opens each of their inputs and either prints or
consolidates their data.

Before I was set to releasze this for general use, I gave
an eval copy to a group to look at. They used this
version to populate with data (about 50 separate input
spreadsheets).

In the mean time I assigned range names, and now the
second application uses these range names to manipulate
the data.

Question: Is there any way I can open the first
application (the eval copies) and globally replace all of
the range names with the ones I set up in the final
version? The actual ranges don't change, only the name
that has been assigned to them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lee