Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default using listboxes with excel 2002

I am a newby, so I need some help to understand what is happening to m
excel listboxes.
I made an excel sheet using listboxes with excel 2000 and everythin
worked just fine.
Now I switched to excel 2002 and I am experiencing some problem
because every time I try to print or I go to print preview th
listboxes placed on the right side of the sheet move to the left
covering the ones that are already there.

Does anybody know if there is any property (Locked is set to True) tha
I should set on the listbox and on the other objects to keep them wher
I want them to stay?
thank you for your help

Sar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

"saraduck <" wrote:

I am a newby, so I need some help to understand what is happening to my
excel listboxes.
I made an excel sheet using listboxes with excel 2000 and everything
worked just fine.
Now I switched to excel 2002 and I am experiencing some problems
because every time I try to print or I go to print preview the
listboxes placed on the right side of the sheet move to the left,
covering the ones that are already there.

Does anybody know if there is any property (Locked is set to True) that
I should set on the listbox and on the other objects to keep them where
I want them to stay?
thank you for your help

Sara

---