Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Upgraded to 2003

I have some VBA code in an excel file that will change text color base
on some events. Since I upgraded to office 2003 when the code runs i
faults at the line where the color change happens and I get an erro
"unable to set color property of font class".

Anyone

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
you may post the relevant part of your code

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I have some VBA code in an excel file that will change text color
based on some events. Since I upgraded to office 2003 when the code
runs it faults at the line where the color change happens and I get
an error "unable to set color property of font class".

Anyone?

---