Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default R1C1 in Excel 2003 VB

I have added the stop recording tool bar to get the relative referenc
button.

whether I have the button selected or not, i get relative reverances i
the VB script when auto recording.

I need to turn of relative, and cant!

your help is appreciate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sounds like you are confusiong relative/absolute referencing with R1C1 style
referencing. There is no recording mode that records in R1C1 style. Some
actions are recorded as R1C1, but most are recorded as A1 style. In any
event, it shouldn't make any difference in being able to executing the code.

Tom Ogilvy

"loopy " wrote in message
I have added the stop recording tool bar to get the relative reference
button.

whether I have the button selected or not, i get relative reverances in
the VB script when auto recording.

I need to turn of relative, and cant!

your help is appreciated

---