Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Kill variables

Hi,

Im using If then else condition in a series of macros, where macros may call
one another.

I have created some boolean variables (defined as Public type) whose values
will determine (used in If condition) whether the macros specified will run
or not.

Presently once I have run the macro and exited out of it and if I go to the
worksheet and make some changes and then run the macro again, the macro
doesnt get executed because my if condition evaluates as false (Basically
anytime I make a change in the worksheet my If should evaluate to true
only - Im using worksheet_change event.). I found out that it happens
because of the boolean variables being defined as public they sort of retain
the value from the last running of the macro.(Is that possible?)

I want to know if I can kill the variable values (from the last run) so that
next time I make changes in the worksheet and run the macro my If condition
is not bypassed.

Regards,
Hari
India