Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Events for a Protected Worksheet

I am trying to launch a simulated Conditional Formatting function (
have more than 3 scenerios) in code. It all works until I protect th
worksheet...I have several cells that I want to disable the user fro
selecting..

Is there a paticular event that can be used to work around this or is?
I want to run the code in the "unlocked" cells while keep the users ou
of other cells....

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In your event code you can unprotect the sheet, make your changes, reprotect
the sheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"jpendegraft " wrote in message
I am trying to launch a simulated Conditional Formatting function (I
have more than 3 scenerios) in code. It all works until I protect the
worksheet...I have several cells that I want to disable the user from
selecting..

Is there a paticular event that can be used to work around this or is?
I want to run the code in the "unlocked" cells while keep the users out
of other cells....

Cheers!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming