Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create form

Hello..plesae bare with me. I have an excel sheet i work with at work. It has
many columns of info in it. what i want to do is to be able to trasfer
certain cells (eg A1 though A12) into a printable form. I need the info in
Cell A1(for example) to appear in a certain place on that form..A2 in another
place...on and on...Is this possible? Currently i have to open Word and type
each of the individual cells info in to the space on a word created
form....Being able to just transfer everything at once woudl be a tremendous
time saver..any ideas.hope yall understand what im trying to do

thanks a million!!
Matt