Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default xlb file compatibility

Hi all,

Having created a excel addin which contains various macro and functions. I
want to make this available to all my users so I create a custom xlb file
and stored both the xla and the xlb file in a shared directory which is no
each clients excel startup folder.

I used Excel XP to create the xlb file and it works fine for all clients who
use Excel XP and above.

What I want to know is, are xlb files created under Excel XP compatible with
Excel 97?

Thanks in advance

Paul