Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel crashes during a module execution

doesn't work...

"AA2e72E" wrote:

You might try replacing
.Fields.Append "QtÃ*", adInteger

by .Fields.Append "[QtÃ*]", adInteger

"Renato" wrote:

Hi all,
I'm using inside Excel2000 a VBA module
where at a certain point I use a temporary
ADO recordset : when I recall the open method
(see the code below) Excel crashes with the following error :

The instruction at "0x1f4474b6" refers to the memory at
"0x00000530".The memory could not be "written".

This happened on a Windows2000prof sp4 machine
(MDAC 2.8).
I tried the same code on a Windows98-2ED machine
and everything works properly!
Why?

Thank in advance for any help.

Renato Debiasi