Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Named range returns 1004 error

I am getting a "runtime error '1004'" when I attempt to
reference a named range. I have data on one sheet that I
want to print to named ranges on another sheet. A value
from the first sheet determines which named range to
print to. The coding worked fine when I just put it into
columns, but now that I'm naming the range I get the
error. Anybody got any ideas??
Thanking you in advance