Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro execution limit

Hi,

I have the following situation. I have about 120 charts
on a worksheet. Each chart is associated with its own
macro (I have about 120 macros). All these macros are
executed by one sub procedure when the execel worksheet
is opened.

The problem I have is that I receive and error after it
tries to execute the 49th macro. Is there a limit to the
amount of macros that can be executed?

I have tried to break up the macro calls into 4 different
sub procedures (See Below). This does not work either.

eg.

Sub RunMacros1()
RunChartMacro1
RunChartMacro2