Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding a check mark to the custom made toolbar/menu continue......

Hi all!

Thanks for the tips Ogilvy.

Well the article helped though am still trying to add the check mark
to the custom created menus/toolbars. Here is the deal.

I have a main 'Vtec' menu that is placed right next to the defaul
'Help' menu. The 'Vtec' menu has a sub menu 'Analysis Type' whic
points to three toolbars namely 'static', 'modal' and 'creep'. Th
toolbars are inturn assigned to specific macros that performs specifi
tasks.

When I select a particular toolbar say 'static' (from the sub men
'Analysis Type'), there has to appear a checkmark right adjascent to i
so that the next time I come back to make another selection, i will kno
what my previous selection was.
I should be able to uncheck the same too.

I would appreciate any help herfe guys.

Thanks a bunch in advance.
Regds,

Arun...