Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default make selected item highlighted in listview

How do I highlight (that is the item is dark blue) a listview item in code?
I need this to happen after messagebox gets displayed in the listview
mouseup event.
The item was highlighted before the mouseup event, but after the messagebox
it will
be still selected but in pale grey.
Thanks for any advice.

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi RBS:

I'm not real familiar with ListView controls, but can you use the SetFocus
method?

Regards,

Vasant

"RB Smissaert" wrote in message
How do I highlight (that is the item is dark blue) a listview item in

code?
I need this to happen after messagebox gets displayed in the listview
mouseup event.
The item was highlighted before the mouseup event, but after the

messagebox
it will
be still selected but in pale grey.
Thanks for any advice.

RBS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Vasant,

That is how I did it in the end.
You have to put the focus first in a different control and then on the
listview.
I suppose you know all this already but the control is much more complex
than the listbox
and I think there are some bugs with it.

RBS