Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Removing Workbook_Open code

Hi Paige;

You could try using an Auto_Open macro instead of the
workbook object or changing the code in either case to
reading the workbook name and then skipping all the
routines if it is not the original name. It might look
something like this;

Sub try()

If activeworkbook.name = "TheOrigianlName.xls" then

'do the stuff

Thanks,

Greg