Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding a series of values within an Array

I'm not sure I understand.....

Its not that I can't sort the data, that I can do and with some help
I've had from others, I can sort even very large arrays very quickly -
at least to my needs. In fact, as I stated in the first post, I know
that the array has been sorted. The problem is that I'll need to loop
through these very large arrays on occasion. For instance as I said in
the first post, if I could find out that the value "11" is in locations
4-6 in this array and the value "11" is in locations 10-50 in another
array, then I could reduce my comparison looping to something like

For i = lowerboundsarray1 to upperboundarray1
For j = lowerboundarray2 to upperboundsarray2
..
..
..
Next:Next

This is only necessary because my some of my arrays are very, very long
(upwards of hundreds of thousands or more elements)