Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scroll Wheel not Working

My scroll wheel used to work in the vb code window but
has stopped. Does anyone know how to enable this so that
I can use the scroll wheel in my code?

Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Robert,
I hope you get a solution. Mine doesn't either, although it scrolls OK
elsewhere, including Excel.
Regards,Don

"Robert Nicholson" wrote in message
My scroll wheel used to work in the vb code window but
has stopped. Does anyone know how to enable this so that
I can use the scroll wheel in my code?

Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The Office VB editor isn't just any window. There may be driver
configurations / mouse brand combinations that does this, but the easy way
out is
http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

HTH. best wishes Harald

"Don Lloyd" skrev i melding
Hi Robert,
I hope you get a solution. Mine doesn't either, although it scrolls OK
elsewhere, including Excel.
Regards,Don

"Robert Nicholson" wrote in message
My scroll wheel used to work in the vb code window but
has stopped. Does anyone know how to enable this so that
I can use the scroll wheel in my code?

Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

G'day there Peepuls,

I hope you get a solution. Mine doesn't either, although it scrolls OK
elsewhere, including Excel.

Mine scrolls successfully in the VBE simply by installing a
smallish utility called FreeWheel. I'm not sure where I found it, but a
Google search should be successful. I originally got the url from this
group's archives =).

See ya
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I didn't like FreeWheel. There was a lag of up to a second as I
scrolled, and there was no precision.

I reinstalled Intellipoint 4.12, which I got off the MS site, and the
scroll wheel has worked fine since.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP