Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default select a list from several worksheets

Hi all,

If I want to find out a list base on a criteria from several worksheet
into a new worksheet, how can I do?

for example,

There have a xls file called school.xls including several worksheet
Each worksheet contain a each class information, eg name of studen
(col A), age (col B), sex (col C)

I would like to find out lists of student who is under 13yrs old i
this school and list the result in a new worksheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the options a

#1. Copy all your data into one worksheet. Then data|filter|autofilter.
paste all the visible rows to a new worksheet.

#2. Cycle through all the worksheets and filter them. Paste each worksheet's
visible cells under the previous worksheet's data on the new worksheet.

"keldo <" wrote:

Hi all,

If I want to find out a list base on a criteria from several worksheets
into a new worksheet, how can I do?

for example,

There have a xls file called school.xls including several worksheet.
Each worksheet contain a each class information, eg name of student
(col A), age (col B), sex (col C)

I would like to find out lists of student who is under 13yrs old in
this school and list the result in a new worksheet.

---

Dave Peterson