Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MD MD is offline

Default Public constant in many workbooks

How or is it possible to declare a Public Const that will be aplied to ALL
workbooks opened (just in one workbook). The reason is I have 25 workbooks
that are all interlinked somehow. I declare my paths in each of these
workbooks. But if I modify this path, I then need to correct all 25
workbooks.

I've tried to incorporate an import of a text file via VBE with the
modifications in it, but I need to restart the application in order for the
Public Const to be activated.

TIA

MD