Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Write to xls ?

Hi,

Can an Excel VBA program access (read/write) another excel file ? if
so, how ?

Thanks...

Kok Hsing
(Guoxing)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are they both open?

workbooks("Otherfile.xls").Worksheets(1).Range("A1 :B5").Value = _
Thisworkbook.Worksheets(3).Range("M11:N15").Value

Tom Ogilvy

"Adrian" wrote in message

Can an Excel VBA program access (read/write) another excel file ? if
so, how ?

Thanks...

Kok Hsing
(Guoxing)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would like to open multiple xls files, manipulate them, and then save them
as xls files. I have a routine that I need to do on hundreds of files..and
hope not to have to do it by hand. :)

Mike Shick