Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Courtesy

I have read many of the messages in this and other of the
Office Newsgroups. Sometimes there are comments made
about "newsgroup courtesy". I have seen comments made
about things ranging from ALL CAPS to expletive symbols.
Well, I would like to add one mo IF YOU DON'T HAVE
ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD, DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING.

Solutions to a problem are coming from different sources.
Trying to see if/how those solutions will work is tough
enough. For some to respond with uselessness or, even
worse, negative comments doesn't help at all.