Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Expanding Selection Range

In my code the current range that is selection via
Selection. is A5:C3000; what next line of code
would change the Selection to A5:D3000? (one additional
column to be included)
TIA,
Jim May

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
selection.resize(0,1)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Jim May wrote:
In my code the current range that is selection via
Selection. is A5:C3000; what next line of code
would change the Selection to A5:D3000? (one additional
column to be included)
TIA,
Jim May

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Frank,
You can't resize the selection to zero rows. Not sure where you were going
with this, but it was/is the wrong direction.

Selection.Resize(,4) perhaps.

Tom Ogilvy

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
selection.resize(0,1)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Jim May wrote:
In my code the current range that is selection via
Selection. is A5:C3000; what next line of code
would change the Selection to A5:D3000? (one additional
column to be included)
TIA,
Jim May

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom
correct, thanks for the correction (forgot to remove the zero)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel