Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default sending email from excel using outlook express

I recently had to re-install Windows XP Pro due to a disk failure. When I
originally installed XP I had to add something to the win.ini file so that
the code
x = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show(MailTo$ , "Monthly Invoice")
would work but I can't remember what it was.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sam wrote

I recently had to re-install Windows XP Pro due to a disk failure.
When I originally installed XP I had to add something to the win.ini
file so that the code
x = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show(MailTo$ , "Monthly
Invoice")
would work but I can't remember what it was.

This works for me:
[Mail]
MAPIXVER=1.0.0.1
MAPI=1