Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default peek and poke using vb

Greetings folks.

How does one peek and poke in excel or vb?
I have a barcode scanner (symbol ls3000) connected to the com port,
and I want to read the contents of "com one" into my spreadsheet.

Regards,
ND.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do a search of Google advanced groups
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search with a words of 'barcode scanner
and a Newsgroup of *excel* and you should get plenty of help.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"nd" <no@spam wrote in message
Greetings folks.

How does one peek and poke in excel or vb?
I have a barcode scanner (symbol ls3000) connected to the com port,
and I want to read the contents of "com one" into my spreadsheet.

Regards,
ND.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Bob. I have never used that google feature before.
Regards,
ND.