Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Form Drop Down List

How do I enter values for the control source/row source
properties on a dropdown list on a VBA form in Excel. Help
is no help! The only information I find is for worksheet
dropdown lists. Everything I have tried (from strait text
representing my desired values, text in quotes, worksheet
references, etc.) gives me an error message that says "Can
not set the ControlSource (or RowSource) property. Invalid
Property Value.". I am sure it is a syntax problem, but I
am not sure how to enter the necessary value.

Thanks In Advance!

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you mean a ListBox in a UserForm, what you need to do is type the list in
some out-of-the-way range in your workbook. What I do is add a sheet, name
it "Utility" and put my list there. Then name this list, say "TheList".
Then, in the Properties of your ListBox, in the RowSource box, type