Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Qn: Setting MultiPage page default???

I have set up a UserForm with a MultiPage function to be used as a menu. I
have about 5 different Sheets in my workbook, and so I use the same UserForm
on ALL sheets to bounce around like a menu. One problem, everytime I click
on menu and my userform comes up.. It always defaults to the same page
(Page 5) on the MultiPage. Is there anyway to set the Current Page that you
are on when you exit to unload it so that when I click on menu again, it
focuses on Page 3 now instead of Page 5 all the time???

Thanks.. mv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting MultiPage page default???

Hi Michael,

Try something like:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
MultiPage1.Value = 2 ' Zero-based, activates page 3
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Michael Vaughan" wrote in message
I have set up a UserForm with a MultiPage function to be used as a menu.

have about 5 different Sheets in my workbook, and so I use the same

UserForm
on ALL sheets to bounce around like a menu. One problem, everytime I

click
on menu and my userform comes up.. It always defaults to the same page
(Page 5) on the MultiPage. Is there anyway to set the Current Page that

you
are on when you exit to unload it so that when I click on menu again, it
focuses on Page 3 now instead of Page 5 all the time???

Thanks.. mv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman,

Well, I didn't think about using the Initialize method. I had to modify it
a little bit, but that did the trick!!!

Thanks a million... mv